I must admit that Facebook is a social media site that gets a lot of my time and attention almost every single day of the week. Although I probably spend a bit more time on Instagram, FB has tons of features the latter doesn’t that keeps me entertained. I am not alone, since it is the most popular social networking site out there today. How do I use Facebook?
- I use the site to get more IG likes on my best photos. It makes me feel warm and cozy inside when my pictures get a ton of likes. Yes, I post all of my Instagram photos on the site and so far, it has worked wonderfully for me. I have also gotten lots of new followers as result of these postings. Multi-marketing works!
- I keep in touch with my friends and family using the site. Most everyone that I know uses the site, whereas not everyone uses IG. This is especially true for the older people in my life. Instagram is the site that is most popular with the under 30 crowd, after all. So, when I want to share family news, events, photos, etc. there is no better place for me to do that.
- Groups are fun and I participate in them regularly. There is no shortage of awesome groups on the site for you to pick from to join and enjoy to the fullest. It is nice to be around other people who share the same thoughts and opinions as your own, as well as to learn more about people who are different than what you are.
- Turn the TV on to the news? I don’t think so; not in my house anyway. I have Facebook to keep me informed of the latest news. It is all there on the side bar and I can pick and choose the stores I want to read more about and ignore those I do not. I hate watching the news so yes, Facebook keeps me on the know!
- Facebook helps me connect to new people that can become friends for life in so many cases. Nothing makes me happier than being surrounded by people with various cultures and beliefs from around the world. That is easy to do using this site. I’ve made many new friends over the years by simply using the site and participating in different forums and groups.
There are tons more ways to use this social media site to your advantage and I certainly use some of those tools, too. I know some of my closest friends have succeeded in promoting their businesses with the help that social media has offered. People use it to their benefit in so many different ways and it is quite nice to have such options. However, I spend most of my time using Facebook in the above ways and I love every second of it. Social media is popular for a reason and I am one of those people who simply cannot get enough.